Digital Recording Studios, Guitar Effects...
You name it, Roland makes it. We have been a proud dealer of Roland and Boss
products for many years. This page will spotlight just a few of the great
products available at Murch Music.
- Ultra-fast triggering with any steel-string guitar via user-installable
GK-2A Divided Pickup (sold separately)
- Futuristic floor-based guitar synth with over 350 stunning instrument
sounds (tones) including analog synths, fat basses, nylon string guitars,
organs, orchestral sounds, various ethnic instruments, jazz scat, choir, and
- Sound source derived from Roland JV-Series synth module—a worldwide
- Massive wave memory
- Dedicated Chorus and Reverb processing, plus 40 Multi-FX including rotary,
- Output Select switch permits use with conventional guitar amps or power
- Onboard arpeggiator allows for quick creation of various arpeggios
- Assignable onboard expression pedal
- Synth Harmonist feature adds “intelligent” harmony to a single note
- Gives guitarists access to the world of MIDI music, computer-based
Realistic acoustic piano tone and touch
The HP-237 is nothing less than a fine concert grand.
Its main acoustic piano tone is testimony to Roland’s renown as the world’s
leader in stereo sampling technology.
It’s so rich. So
full. And dynamic.
And with its 64-note polyphony—the maximum number of notes that can be sounded
simultaneously—even the most complex sustaining passages will be produced
exactly as you play them.
Then there’s the touch!
The 88-note keyboard features Roland’s unique hammer-action
mechanism—acclaimed by the world’s top pianists as the finest there is.
This means it can accurately convey every expression and subtle nuance of your
out Roland's Website here!
Back to our Products Page